Post subject: Re: NFA Trust Attorney in Florida
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:09 pm 

Their contact link was in this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=285

But here's their website.
http://www.davisbastalaw.com/gun_trusts.php#content_top

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:08 am 

I am pretty sure there is a guy in Ocala doing it cheaper than $395.00. The firm that is in Palm Harbor used to charge 195.00 and now their website says becasue of demand they are increasing their rates. That seems idiotic. They are just raping the public. Some attorneys dont advertise that they do Gun Trusts but any attorney can. I believe the guy in Ocala is about $250.00. Not positive though! Will keep yall updated!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:33 am 

Yup, apologies, can only bow down in defeat, shouldn't have done it, shouldn't have said. So black list me and be done with it. Apologies.

Last edited by fl1911fan on Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:05 am 

fl1911fan wrote:
Wow didn't think I'd find this here, but check out this guy David Koberlein, he's a lawyer in Florida. You can find him if you go to the Florida Bar and do a lawyer search. He lives in the city of Casselberry. We were able to meet up for coffee and have a polite chat. By the time he, my wife, and I got done talking. We had a Revocable Living Trust(with NFA Provisions for Class III toys), Power of Attorney(for both the wife and I), Limited Power of Attorney(for both the wife and I), Living Trusts(for the whole family), Wills for the wife and I, a will for our life insurance policies, and a few other documents I keep in the safe.

He's a chatty guy, real serious about how you should acquire, use bank accounts and keep your class three stuff separate from your normal guns.

Got referred to him by a friend who used him. Took him two weeks to get the documents done but he didn't ask to get paid before he had them done. He's primarily a personal injury attorney but he told me he got his start in Wills and Trust.

He does good work but be prepared to wait. Oh it cost me a Springfield GI .45 that I hadn't taken the best care of and hadn't shot in forever plus $200. My wife was happy we finally got Wills and such, and I've gotten a couple short-barreled rifles.

Really? You are David Koberlein, and you are talking about yourself in the third person while spinning a yarn about the supposed quality and price of your work.

That is shady, unscrupulous, unprofessional, and piss poor character. You should not own firearms, nor participate on any gun related forum since you apparently can't even introduce yourself properly like an honest human being.

Next time David, try not using your personal email address that you use in a half dozen other places if you are going to play make believe happy customer on the internet.

You can stay very far away. Got it? Good!

Sent from my HTC Evo

Post subject: NFA Trust Attorney in Florida
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:23 pm 

So much for ethical behavior...

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:40 pm 

Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:30 pm 

Koberlien billed me through PayPal Last year. I still haven't gotten anything from him. I left an email three weeks ago requesting a refund and haven't heard anything back yet.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:19 am 

There are few lawyers like these. I remember one of friends was hiring a DUI lawyer who that good. I researched online about them and got to know about similar issues. Glad that he didn’t hired him and engaged someone else!

Board index » Spike's Tactical Forum