The Spike’s Tactical 9mm Muzzle Brake is the same great design of our 5.56 Muzzle Brake but opened up for use in a 9mm AR-15 rifle or pistol. Our 9mm Muzzle Brake is machined out of strong high carbon 4140 Chromoly steel and of course coated in a durable black Mil-Spec Phosphate finish. The main benefits to the ST 9mm Muzzle Brake are that it reduces felt recoil, dramatically reduces the muzzle climb, and makes it easier to stay on target for quicker follow-up shots. Our 9mm Muzzle Brake is also is perfect for those who are living in Ban States that still live under an Assault Weapons Ban and cannot have a flash suppressor or a removable muzzle device on their rifle.
Buy one today and see the difference in your shooting when using our 9mm Muzzle Brake!
NOTE: This version is for 9mm and is threaded for 1/2 x 28” barrels. If you are unsure what threading your barrel has, please contact the manufacturer of your upper. All Spike’s Tactical 9mm uppers are threaded in 1/2 x 28”
- Threaded for 1/2 x 28” barrels
- Machined from 4140 Chromoly steel
- Black Mil-Spec Phosphate finish
- Reduces felt recoil, reduces muzzle climb, and allows for quicker follow-up shots
- Perfect for those in Ban States
- Spike’s Tactical 9mm Muzzle Brake and crush washer
- Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 26 August, 2009.