This item is out of stock
Spike's Tactical Nickel Boron M16 Bolt Carrier Group is now available in 5.45x39! This is currently the finest 5.45x39 BCG on the Market! Constructed from 8620 Tool Steel (carrier) & 158 Carpenter Steel (bolt) and plated in Nickel Boron for corrosion resistance; this BCG is perfect for shooting cheap corrosive surplus ammo without you having to worry about those pesky corrosive primers eating away at your rifle.
The complete Nickel Boron BCG also goes well with our ST Battle Trigger as it's also coated in Nickel Boron. The Trigger group isn't needed but it's a nice added touch and a huge improvement over a stock/standard Mil-Spec trigger group. It makes the action super smooth when the hammer and carrier are both coated in Nickel Boron.
NOTE: Note: It is always recommended to check head-spacing the first time a new bolt is installed in an upper/rifle.
- Shrouded firing pin
- Self-Lubricating Nickle Boron coating inside & out
- Carrier marked with Spike's Tactical logo
- Forged Mil-Spec carrier key
- Grade 8 Steel hardware
- Properly staked key
- Shot peened (bolt)
- Extractor made of Tool Steel
- Mil-Spec extractor spring
- Mil-Spec black extractor insert
- Mil-Spec Viton O-ring
- (1) Complete Bolt
- (1) Complete Bolt Carrier
- (1) Firing Pin
- (1) Firing Pin Retaining Pin
- (1) Cam Pin
- Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 30 June, 2010.