For new orders this item will be on
backorder for an estimated 8 to 12 months.
CLICK HEREfor backorder message.
The Spike's Tactical Spider Lower is the standard lower that all ST-15 LE Rifles are assembled with, featuring the ST Spider Logo predominantly on the left side of the magwell. The selector markings are Fire/Safe.
NOTE: Check your state & local laws before ordering to ensure that no modifications are required. Compliance options are available under Services & Tools.
NOTE: FFL required for shipment. You must note which FFL will be receiving this item in the Comment box during checkout. Failure to do so will delay your order processing and shipping. If your FFL is not already on file, have them fax a signed copy of their license to 866-283-2215 and include your name and order number on the cover sheet.
- ST Spider Logo
- Fire/Safe Selector Markings
- Low Shelf, RDIAS Compatible
- ST Standard LPK
- 6-Position Buffer Tube, Castle Nut, Staked Latch Plate
- 17-7 Stainless Buffer Spring
- ST-T2 Buffer
- No Stock Included
- Standard Pistol Grip
- Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty
Spike's Tactical Lower Receiver
* CNC Machined from a 7075 T6 MIL-H-6088 Forging
* Low Shelf for RDIAS
* Milled Manufacturer Engravings
* Accepts .154" Diameter Trigger & Hammer Pins
* MIL-A-8625F Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish inside and out
Lower Parts Kit Group
* Semi-Auto Lower Parts Kit with Rounded Hammer
* All Components are Manufactured to Applicable Mil-Spec Requirements
* Trigger and Hammer Engagement Surfaces have been Jeweled/Polished during the Manufacturing Process
* .154" Diameter Stainless Steel Trigger & Hammer Pins with Black Oxide Finish
Receiver Extension Group
* 7075 Mil-Spec Receiver Extension (Buffer Tube)
* Receiver Extension is 1.14" in Diameter, 6 Position
* Receiver Extension is MIL-A-8625F Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized and MIL-L-46010 Dryfilm Lubed inside and out
* Mil-Spec Castle Nut with 188.8.131.52 MIL-STD-171 Phosphate Coating
* Castle Nut is Torqued to 38ft-lb.
* Mil-Spec Latch Plate with 184.108.40.206 MIL-STD-171 Phosphate Coating
* Latch Plate is Properly Staked per Mil-Spec Requirement
* ST-T2 Tungsten Heavy Buffer
* Mil-Spec 17-7 Stainless Steel Buffer Spring
* Sling Loop & Hardware has been properly Heat Treated and 220.127.116.11 MIL-STD-171 Phosphate Coated
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 23 April, 2011.