NOTE: This Brake is threaded for 1/2x28” barrels. If you are unsure what threading your barrel has, please contact the manufacturer of your upper. All Spike’s Tactical .223/5.56 uppers are threaded in 1/2x28”,
The Spike’s Tactical Muzzle Brake is a drop in replacement for the standard Bird Cage Flash Suppressor. Our Muzzle Brake is machined out of strong high carbon 4140 Chromoly steel and of course coated in a durable black Mil-Spec Phosphate finish. The main benefits to the ST Muzzle Brake are that it reduces felt recoil, dramatically reduces the muzzle climb, and makes it easier to stay on target for quicker follow-up shots. Our Muzzle Brake is also is perfect for those who are living in Ban States that still live under an Assault Weapons Ban and cannot have a flash suppressor or a removable muzzle device on their rifle.
Buy one today and see the difference in your shooting when using our Muzzle Brake!
NOTE: This Brake is Extended in Length Long Enough to Make a 14.5" Barrel 16" Overall with a Pin and Weld Permanent Attachment (Seperate Service Available in Services and Tools Section) to Avoid Needing CLASS III SBR Paperwork
- Threaded for 1/2x28” barrels
- Machined from 4140 Chromoly steel
- Black Mil-Spec Phosphate finish
- Reduces felt recoil, reduces muzzle climb, and allows for quicker follow-up shots
- Perfect for those in Ban States
- Extended Length is perfect for Compliance of a 14.5" Barrel with a Pin and Weld
- Spike’s Tactical Muzzle Brake and crush washer
- Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 26 August, 2009.