The Spike’s Tactical Low-Profile Gas Block Extension is CNC machined from solid billet steel and a Melonite coating inside and out. Due to its low profile design, our Low-Pro Gas Block Extension will fit under most aftermarket rail systems so you can have a rail longer than your gas system allowing for a longer sight radius when using iron sights and also giving you more room out front to mount your forward grip and/or light for better handling and control.
Our Low-Profile Gas Block Extension mounts securely to your rifle with one set screw. (we recommend that you have your barrel dimpled when installing this gas block extension to add even more resistance to twisting).
NOTE: For use with Spike's Tactical Low Profile Gas Block to Cover the Front Pin Hole When Removing the Front Sight Base
- Precision CNC machined from solid billet steel
- Compact 1” length (just enough to cover the front pin hole)
- Fits barrels with a .625 barrel diameter at the gas block location
- Low-Profile Gas Block Extension with set screw
- Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 30 May, 2012.