Something We Found in the Back of the Warehouse-Limited Supply
These Stocks are for COMMERCIAL Size Buffer Tubes.
The patent-pending Magpul® CTR™ (Compact / Type Restricted – Commercial Model) is a drop-in replacement butt stock for carbines using Commercial receiver extension tubes.
Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The extra-power lock mechanism uses a premium chrome-silicon spring to avert auto-collapse failure and maintains strength by resisting spring relaxation. The CTR™ also features a supplemental friction lock system that eliminates wobble for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy. The Commercial Model includes a Commercial 0.50” rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
- Mounts on Commercial Carbine Receiver Extension tube (Not included)
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Supplemental friction lock eliminates accuracy robbing wobble
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15 / M16 applications
- Compatible with Single-Point® sling mounts
- Sling Mounts
- Rear - Push-button QD sling mounts accommodate up to 1.5” swivels (Ambidextrous)
- Rear / Bottom - 1.25” Sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- CTR™ M4 Carbine Collapsible Buttstock – Commercial Model
- Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.50” (Removable)
- Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 17 July, 2012.