PLEASE CALL AND SPEAK WITH A SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR ORDERING DETAILS
Proper Installation the Alignment Collar Requires 2" Spacing Behind the Muzzle Threads. A Step of .700" Diameter and Length of.640" is needed. A Dimensional Drawing of these Requirements is included, along with recommendations of Companies that can provide this service. With the Dynacomp HVS and ST-LRS-1 installed Approximatly 6 Inches is Added to the Overall Length of The Weapon.
NOTE: ALL NFA RULES APPLY
The LRS-1 is NOT Rated and Warrantied for Full Auto fire.
Use of the Mini Vortex HVS Muzzle Device is NOT Supported or Warrantied for Full Auto Fire.
- Suppression Rating- 30-34 dB (Sound Reduction)
- Mount/Suppressor Style- Modified Reflex (Multiple Patents Pending)
- Baffle Stack- Vacuum Brazed Assembly w/ Nitrided Finish
- Baffle Material- Proprietary High Temperature Alloy
- Body Material- Titanium
- Exterior Finish- Titanium Anodized Finish (Matte Non-Reflective)
- Suppressor Weight of 22.48oz
- OD 1.5
- Length 9.25
- Spike's Tactical LRS-1 Suppressor
- Dynacomp HVS
- Dynacomp Billet Thread Protector
- Barrel Alignment Collar *Not Pictured*
- Muzzle Device Alignment (Shim) Kit
- Mounting Instructions/Diagram
- Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 07 May, 2012.