PLEASE CALL AND SPEAK WITH A SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR ORDERING DETAILS
Proper Installation the Alignment Collar Requires 2" Spacing Behind the Muzzle Threads. A Step of .700" Diameter and Length of.640" is needed. A Dimensional Drawing of these Requirements is included, along with recommendations of Companies that can provide this service. With the Dynacomp HVS and ST-MRS installed Less than 3 Inches is Added to the Overall Length of The Weapon.
NOTE: ALL NFA RULES APPLY
The MRS-1 is Rated and Warrantied for Full Auto fire when using the Included Dynacomp HVS Muzzle Device Only.
Use of the Mini Vortex HVS Muzzle Device is NOT Supported or Warrantied for Full Auto Fire.
- Suppression Rating- 18-22 dB (Sound Reduction)
- Mount/Suppressor Style- Modified Reflex (Multiple Patents Pending)
- Baffle Stack- Vacuum Brazed Assembly w/ Nitrided Finish
- Baffle Material- Proprietary High Temperature Alloy
- Body Material- 416 Stainless Steel Bar Stock
- Exterior Finish- Body/Caps are Heat Treated and Melonite QPQ Finished
- Exterior Ball Dimpled for Grip, and Heat Dissipation
- weight of
- Spike's Tactical MRS-1 Suppressor
- Dynacomp HVS
- Dynacomp Billet Thread Protector
- MRS Open End Cap
- MRS Closed End Cap
- Barrel Alignment Collar
- Muzzle Device Alignment (Shim) Kit
- Mounting Instructions/Diagram
- Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 14 November, 2011.